Warm weather lies ahead, which means it’s time to get your vehicle ready for summer. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Schedule routine maintenance: Summer is a great time to get your oil changed and your tires rotated. If you are due soon for routine maintenance, schedule an appointment at Diamond Auto Group. We can also do a routine inspection and help you out with some of the summer maintenance items mentioned below.
- Replace your wiper blades: If your wiper blades are leaving streaks after a rainy winter, it’s time to replace them to ensure visibility.
- Switch to all-season tires: If you rely on snow tires to get you through our harsh Massachusetts winters, it’s time to switch back to your all-season tires for better performance.
- Test your AC: Before the hottest days of the year arrive, make sure your air conditioning is in proper working order. If not, our technicians at Diamond Auto Group can get it running efficiently once again.
- Wash it: You should regularly wash your car year-round, but it’s always nice on a warm summer day to get outside to wash and wax your car.
- Check your brakes: We rely on our brakes a lot during winter weather. Make sure yours are still operating safely this summer.
For even more ways to get your car ready for summer, speak with our staff at Diamond Auto Group.